1.Take the privacy of our visitors very seriously and are committed to protecting them. This policy details how we process personal information.
B.Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your access to and use of the Site, including the source of traffic, the time of access, page views and the navigation path of the Site;
- Information, such as your email address, when registering on our website;
- Information you fill in when you create personal data on our website, such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, interpersonal status, interests and hobbies, educational background and work information;
- Information you fill in when subscribing to our emails and/or news, such as your name and email address;
- Information you fill in when using the services on our website;
- The information you generate when you use our website, including when, how often and when you use it;
- Information about your purchase, use of the Services or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- Information you post on our website with the intention of posting to the Internet, including your user name, profile picture and the content you post;
- Information, including the content and metadata of communications, that you contain when you communicate with us by e-mail or on our website;
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing other people’s personal information to us, you must obtain permission from the disclosed party to disclose and use the disclosed party’s personal information in accordance with this policy.
C.Use of personal information
Personal information submitted via our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of our website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Manage our website and business;
- Present you with a personalized website;
- To provide you with our website services;
- Deliverpurchases you made through our website;
- To provide you with services purchased through our website;
- Send you statements, invoices, and payment reminders and charge you for payment;
- Send you commercial communications for non-marketing purposes;
- Send you an email notification that you specify;
- If you have subscribed, we will send you our e-mail messages (if you no longer need information mail, you can always let us know);
- Send you marketing information, including our business information and third-party business that we believe may be of interest to you, by message or by email or similar technology with your consent (if you no longer need marketing information, you can always let us know);
- Provide statistics about our users to third parties (but third parties cannot identify any individual users from the information);
- To handle your inquiries or complaints on our website;
- To ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Check usageof our website complies with the terms and conditions (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
- And other uses.
If you submit personal information for posting on our website, we will post your personal information and use it for other purposes with the permission you have granted.
You may restrict the publication of your information on our website through your privacy settings and may use the privacy controls on the website to make adjustments.
We will not provide your personal information to any third-party for direct marketing or any other third-party without your express consent.
D.Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or distributors, as reasonably necessary, for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group, including our subsidiaries, the Ultimate Holding Company and all of its subsidiaries, where reasonably necessary, for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information if:
- To the extent required by law;
- In the face of any ongoing or possible legal proceedings;
- To obtain, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- Providing personal information to buyers (or potential buyers) of our business or assets;
- We reasonably believe that we may request disclosure of personal information from the courts or other competent authorities, and that the court or authority may require disclosure of personal information.
We will not provide your personal information to third-parties unless specified in this policy.
E.International data migration
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and migrated between any country in which we operate so that we can use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be migrated to countries where data protection laws are different from those in force through outEuropean Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- The information you post on our website or the personal information you submit for publication may be accessible worldwide through the Internet. We cannot guarantee that we will prevent others from using or abusing such information.
- You expressly consent to the personal information migrationdescribed in section E of this section.
F.Keep personal information
- Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purpose may not be stored for more than the time necessary for that purpose or purpose.
- Without affecting TheF-2 Clause, we typically delete personal data that falls into the following categories on the following dates/times:
- Personal data types will be available within 2-yearsand,
- The user explicitly requests the time to delete.
- Under the other provisions of Section F, we will retain the following documents containing personal data( including electronic documents:
- To the extent required by law;
- If we believe that these documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- To obtain, exercise, or protect our legal rights, including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk.
G.The security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organized precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or change of personal information.
- We store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption.
- You understand and agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently inse from security, and we cannot guarantee the security of the data sent on the Internet.
- It is your responsibility to keep the password used to access our website confidential and we will not ask you for it (except when you log in the website).
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we have about you;
- Payment of fees;
- Provide valid identification documents (company business license or authentication information).
To the extent permitted by law, we may retain the personal information you request.
You may at any time ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you generally expressly consent in advance to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we may give you the option to cancel the use of personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website contains hyperlinks and details of third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy policies and rules of third-parties and are not responsible for them.
J.Update the information
If the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated, please let us know.
Our website uses both sessions and permanent cookies. A cookie is a file that contains identifiers (strings of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, the identifier is sent back to the server. Cookies may be “permanent” cookies or “session” cookies. Permanent cookies will be stored by a web browser and will remain in effect for the duration of their settings, unless the user deletes them before the expiration date. For session cookies, when the web browser is closed, the session cookies expire at the end of the user’s session. Cookies generally do not contain any information that identifies the user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in or obtained from cookies.
- The names of cookies we use on our website and their uses are as follows:
- We use Google Analytics and AdWords to identify computers on our website when a user is visiting a website/tracking a user/using a shopping cart on the site/improving the usability of the website/managing website/managing website/preventing fraud and improving the security of the website/personalizing the website for users/delivering ads accurately based on the user’s interests;
- The vast majority of browsers allow you to reject or accept cookies, such as:
- In Internet Explorer (Version 10), you can block cookies by clicking on “Tools” – “Internet Options” – “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools” – “Options” – “Privacy”, selecting “Custom Settings History” from the drop-down menu, and then unchecking “Accept cookies from the site”;
- In Chrome (version 29), you can access the Custom and Control menu, then click Settings, Show Advanced Settings, and Content Settings, and then select Block websites from setting any data under the Cookies tab to block all cookies.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the availability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies that have been stored on your computer, such as:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie file;
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools” – “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Custom Settings History”, clicking “Show Cookies” and then clicking “Delete all cookies”;
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by visiting the Custom and Control menu, then clicking on “Settings” – “Show Advanced Settings” and “Clear Browsing Data” in turn, then selecting “Delete Cookies and Other Websites” and Plug-in Data” and then “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the availability of many websites.